Book the Cottage
If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to get in touch using the contact form below.
Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings will be provisional and only confirmed once full payment is received.
2. The full balance is payable within 28 days of making a booking.
3. For bookings made less than 28 days before arrival, full payment is required as soon as possible.
4. Acceptable methods of payment are: BACS, Cash & Cheques. Payment information shall be sent with the provisional booking confirmation.
Departure/Arrival & other key points
1. The let commences from 4pm on the Saturday of your arrival and terminates at 10am on the Saturday of your departure. You are free to arrive later or depart earlier within the terms of your let.
2. The accommodation is to be used for holiday purposes only and to the person(s) named on the booking form.
3. Electricity, linen, central heating, towels and other essentials are included in the let.
4. Guests should take proper care of the property, furniture and fittings and leave the accommodation in the same clean and tidy condition as it was found upon arrival and to report any damage and breakages before departure.
5. There is no smoking allowed inside any of the accommodation. Smokers can take shelter in the garden shed or under any of the trees in the lovely garden.
6. From time to time it will be necessary to carry out maintenance to the garden. We will keep this to between the hours of 10am and 5pm and be as discreet as possible.
Sorry, we don't allow pets or other animals to stay.
Cancellation & Insurance
1. Should a cancellation be made by the guest, we will seek to re-let the cottage for the period of hire. A full refund will be made provided we are successful in re-letting the accommodation. If the cancellation is less than 28 days prior to commencement of the let and we are unable to re-let the property, a fee of 50% will be retained.
2. Clients are advised to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.
3. For insurance purposes, the number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of beds provided in the accommodation.
Croft Number 3 Isle of Skye is now available to book via AirBnB, Click on the link below.